Jasmin Deniz Karatas
6340 Baar, Schweiz
Jasmin Deniz Karatas
Commercial Register entry
Registered company name: Jasmin Deniz Karatas
Commercial Register No: CHE-185.186.221
The author does not assume any liability with regard to the correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability and completeness of the information. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are non-binding. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
Disclaimer for links
References and links to third party websites are outside our area of responsibility. Any responsibility for such websites is declined. The access and use of such websites is at the own risk of the respective user.
The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on this website belong exclusively to Jasmin Karatas or to the specifically named copyright holders. For the reproduction of any element, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance. Exception are the icons, which are in the footer, here all rights are subject to Icon8.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data. We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, to the extent and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. DSGVO) - The data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of personal data relating to him/her for a specific purpose or purposes.
- Performance of a contract and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b. DSGVO) - Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject's request.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c. DSGVO) - Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Protection of vital interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d. DSGVO) - Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) - Processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
- Application procedure as a pre-contractual or contractual relationship (Art. 9(2)(b) DSGVO) - Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9(1) DSGVO (e.g. health data, such as severely disabled status or ethnic origin) are requested from applicants as part of the application procedure, so that the controller or the data subject can fulfil the obligations incumbent on him or her under rights under employment law and social security and social protection law and to comply with his or her obligations in this regard, their processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 9(2)(b). DSGVO, in case of protection of vital interests of the applicants or other persons according to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. c. DSGVO or for the purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee's ability to work, for medical diagnostics, care or treatment in the health or social sector or for the management of systems and services in the health or social sector pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h. DSGVO. In the case of a communication of special categories of data based on voluntary consent, their processing is based on Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a. DSGVO.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict the processing accordingly.
Relevant legal basis
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, entry into, disclosure of, assurance of availability of and segregation of the data. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data into account as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, input of, disclosure of, assurance of availability of and segregation of the data. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects' rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we already take the protection of personal data into account during the development or selection of hardware, software as well as procedures in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
Transmission of personal data
In the course of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transferred to or disclosed to other bodies, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons. Recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website. In such cases, we comply with the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude appropriate contracts or agreements that serve to protect your data with the recipients of your data.
Data processing in third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e., outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA)) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, entities or companies, this will only be done in accordance with legal requirements.Subject to express consent or contractually or legally required transfer, we process data only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation by so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection rules (Art. 44 to 49 DSGVO, information page of the EU Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the information you provide in the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
Questions to the data protection officer
Imagine what long nights at the library or tiring meetings at work would be like, or how we could make a contribution to solving important problems such as environmental pollution - if reality was more like a game!